Monday, January 31, 2011

broken heart.....

my heart is broken.... suddenly i feel lonely.....
i feel like i need an air....
his my air....
i'll die without him....
i relly miss him badly....
i really need him now...
i've been in hard situation now n i really2 need him to comfort me..... 
tat gurl who has stolen him from me was now not talking to me!!!
why???
ape salah aku???
aku da pulangkan guy tue kat dye da....
aku cuba terima hakikat yang kami x ada jodoh....
but tat guy was suck...
he think tat we still have a special relationship...
stilll texting me...
asking me to find chemist lecture note for him....
m i his servent???!!!.
m i his kuli batak????
y dun he ask his gurl to do tat???
why me???
i've been nice to him....
but he hurt me badly....
i noe i suck in love....
i noe tat guys dun understand my behavior....
i need time to forget him....
his all over the place im my kolej...
all da place in da kolej remind me of him.....
i'll be stong!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment